How to use an Essential Wipe -
1. Add 1 oz of clean water to wipe
Always a good Idea!
Essential Wipes are perfect as a daily cleanser for your natural skincare ritual or to serve those who are active and engaged in life, desiring to be fresh and healthy any time.
Formulated to cleanse skin, reduce acne, ease eczema and inflammation
- All Natural - No Harsh Chemicals
- Lightweight and Easy to Pack
- Smells Good and Feels Good
- Long Shelf Life compared to baby wipes
The Ingredients -
Non-woven bamboo and a custom blend of 5 Therapeutic Essential Oils.
Designed to be naturally:
~ Radiantly Refreshing
~ Soothing and Cleansing
Nothing else, just the clean pure water used to infuse the wipe.
Learn more about the
1. Copaiba: Often used topically for skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, bug bites and as an antifungal oil, it is a sustainably sourced resin-oil (oleoresin) from a tree in the northern Amazon. Copaiba is harvested in a similar way to harvesting maple syrup, which means it has a high yield and does little damage to the tree.
Essential Wipes Blend...
2. Lavender: A widely used essential oil known for its calming and soothing properties, it also increases circulation, sanitizes the skin, is used for acne, psoriasis, cuts, burns, swelling and wrinkles.
3. Ylang ylang: Used as a topical antiseptic and to alleviate problems related to the sebaceous glands, it is helpful with acne and seborrheic eczema. The oil is distilled from a vine native to the Philippines and Indonesia, and is related to the custard-apple tree family.
4. Niaouli: An antiseptic to clean the skin and pores, which helps with acne, bug bites and wound healing, niaouli comes from a tree in the Australian wetlands, where is has been used as an indigenous medicine for centuries.
5. Palo Santo: Promotes peacefulness and reduces stress, anxiousness and headaches. It is used in the Amazon of Peru as a natural insect repellent and to help reduce itching from mosquito bites.
These medicinal oils are certified organic and/or ethically wildharvested.
The Many Uses of